But spend few minutes time to write a blog here,
Mainly because I feel stress and many thing pop out in my brain,
It seem that today I undergo many "hyper" mood,
Is a GOOD thing and in the same times,
BAD thing weii!! =(
Studied Business Ethics for the whole day,
End up had the time to enjoyed a short outing with friends,
One of them is my beloved room mate while the other two are Pei Pei and Ah Kong,
Spent a short time ate "lok lok" inside the Westlake's home,
It's nice to ate few sticks of foods as dinner,
Still feeling full right now,
Walking time looked at the sky,
Really a nice and beautiful view!!! =)
Many stars gathered and peoples see the meteor except me,
Haih again me! =(
Hyper mood from good become down,
More down when saw some statement,
I'm wondering,
Am I always the wrong one when those people determine they are right?
Or what did I do?
All this while I never dare to defend myself,
Or saying any words that determined a person is wrong in a situation,
Is that mean I can be bully?
Or is that mean I'm wrong?
My brain keep asking the same thing,
Always blame myself for not been good enough,
But parents family and friends scolded me,
They said I'm too stupid or too naive...
I doesn't know,
And I don't understand what type of person am I,
Yet I'm struggling myself,
Sad about all those rumors that people threw on me,
Not because what they said,
Is because they are the one I really appreciate,
And I will never need time to prove anything,
Because I will just shut my mouth,
And never wants to care anything anymore,
Whatever!
Just don't trigger my sadness and hurt anymore!! =(
P/s: No picture due to mood down and no initiative to choose nice picture to be post--
-Off-
No comments:
Post a Comment