Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sungkai Moment ♥

Went to Sungkai ♥ Hot Springs last Saturday,
It's not as big as Sunway Lagoon,
But considered not bad lo,
One thing not good was no locker,
We need to took our things together with us,
Played water that time also need to worried,
Sighs..

There is few places we went,
But in my memory,
Perhaps I'm getting old,
I remembered two places which are Hot Spring & Cool Pool,
Asked my opinion which one nicer,
And I will said Cool Pool,
Because got two sliding place which I like so much,
Rather than spending times soak myself in the hot water,
Because it's really hot!! *ouchhh*

Haha! I kept played the slidings non stop,
First attempt really scary because almost drown,
But lucky thing I grasped my friend's hand,
So I able get fast to the surface and breath,
A very interesting experience,
Which small size person should sat infront,
Because will end up drown when slide down!! =P

Few pictures to be shared here:

We reached Sungkai lo...

Haha! Peace!! =P

Me and Shu Ling (Lao Po) ♥

Shu Ling ♥ Me ♥ Grace 

Shu Ling ♥ WanTing ♥ Me ♥ Grace ♥ Wan Ting

Peace luu!! =)

Me ♥ Fei Hoe ♥ Wei Zhen ♥ Jia ♥ Grace

Cool Pool ♥

Haha!! I got play both!! =)

Me and Grace (Rabbit) ♥

End of Our Trip ♥ Edited by WanTing

-Off-

No comments:

Post a Comment