Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Arise New Day *



Guess what? Final examination for my this semester reach the end and in the same time, all my senior supposed to be said partially graduate because they still need to review next semester result to ensure the successful graduate. So, here I wish and pray all the best to them. =)

Final examination over but I fall under emotion mood for whole days. Probably because my last paper seem s*** and the second time I feel the afraid in me for fail in examination. Somehow, cannot worry much since result will be release on next year. =(

Anyway, losing the chance to release the stress that been carried quite sometime because planning to watch movie "Narnia" has been cancelled due to shortage of ticket. So, the only thing can do is spending time in the hostel by watching movie, drama, anime or like me, write blog at here. =)



Just now review all those update in the Facebook and saw everyone seem discussing about [trust]. I'm wondering and thinking a lot of thing but still stick to one words "nevermind". Why? Because I'm too tired. Conflict and misunderstanding seem never reach the end. So, I follow my besties' advice which stay center. Focusing on studies because next semester will be my final semester. Finally. =)

Mood suppose to be okay right now even though not so actually. But, I never want to be that way, emotional. And my purpose of having this new blog is mainly for catching for every glimpse of happiness so I never want to retort my blog with those unhappy thing. =)

Jonna How Sui Ling, arise new day bah~~~Done final year project and countdown back to hometown. =)

-Off-

No comments:

Post a Comment