Influence our mood,
Especially those songs that can represent what we situated before,
Especially those songs that can voice out our feeling,
Especially those songs that curve meaningful and facts of anything,
I guess thats the most sentimental part of me today,
Because I been affected right now...

Sometimes in life,
Many thing happened without we had preparation for it,
Just like that day heard of the news about the guys been commit suicide,
That moment really can feel the pain,
The pain of loving someone but end up got hurt,
Not in love relationship such pain we gain,
But somehow towards friend that we appreciated,
Or towards anyone in the family that we love...

Life never seem easy,
Because we need to challenge ourselves to walk into our path,
But how many person can successfully endure all those challenges?
And how many choose to give up?
Yes I'm wondering will I be the person walk it through?
Or the one that going to give up soon?

I'm not a tough person,
But always pretend to be one,
Not because I'm ego,
Just that I never want to reveal my weakness,
And making people around me worry,
But it seem that they do understand me well,
And become over protective towards me,
Which sometimes put me in dilemma,
But somehow many people beside me seem envy of me,
I have a happy and united family who each of them loving me,
I have a bunch of best friends out there who each of them concerning me,
And I have a bunch of true friends right here who each of them accompanying me,
My life should be full with happiness,
And I know I should feel lucky and happy,
But somehow I'm still sad right inside my heart,
Because of all those pain and hurtful past memory,
Yet seem beautiful and enjoy....

Everyone,
Forgive me for been so sentimental,
Forgive me for been so moody,
Forgive me for been so emotional,
Right now....

-Off-
No comments:
Post a Comment