Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bored * [All about ICON]

 
I'm so bored,
Because few reason :
(1) Studying Moral is really "sien",
(2) No mood to memorize thing,
(3) Just feeling lazy!


Just now see something,
And I feel something uncomfortable,
Just thought that a person shouldn't throw tantrum,
When own self never put effort,
Just from my point of view,
Anyone has free will to said anything but...
Before voice it out,
Try to think whether is it right or not,
No offends.... =)


Not that I want to smoke,
But this icon represent that how much I want to gain some relax moment,
Had been pushy towards myself recently,
Suddenly feel want to become a bird,
So I can flying away from here... =P


My throat seem ok,
Finally can sing song again,
Muahahahaha,
But wondering who can bear with my "kanasai" voice?
Ermm..
My sister perhaps.... =)


I want to continue study my Moral,
This icon show that I'm more likely to "kill" my Moral's note,
Hiak hiak hiak~~
Depends will I end up frustrated or not.... XD


Finish crapping here with all those icon,
But nice and I like it so much,
^^


-Off-

No comments:

Post a Comment