Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Friendship *

Saw a picture when surfing Internet,
It's nice to me,
Because the two kids is cute and the phrase is nice!!


Here is it :








Dedicated to all my friends 






Friendship always comes after my family,
No reason for it,
All this while I appreciated every moment with them,
Either laughter or crying,
Life seem nice when we undergo different path of life with friends,
I always trust the ones curve a footprint in ones' heart will stay forever,
Even though sometimes we can't avoid ourselves into the argument but,
If friend the argument won't stay long,
Because we will never want to angry our appreciated friends for long time,
Because we know it hurt each others' heart...

  




It has been two years plus in Kampar,
And I known a bunch of new friends here,
All come from different state,
And few of them become significants person in my life,
Because ups and downs here they are... =)


My Classmate and Coursemate for all these years in Marketing Course =)

My Groupmate from Y2S1 until now =)

And a lot friends that curve footprint in my heart,
(Ester,Ling Chee,Tze Ling and lots more....)
I wish I could grab every happy moment with them,
Because we are going to be apart soon,
5months nor a long or short period of time,
I wish I could holds up my tears when the day reach,
Because I want to gone through it with smile,
Pray all the best to my friends in our final exam,
And final sem on Jan 2011...

-Off-



No comments:

Post a Comment