♥ First Love (Thai Movie) ♥
Owwh,
Recently been watching Thai's movie,
One of the most favorites is above what picture posted,
It's a nice story about first love,
Which many people gone through all it before,
You know?
Doing silly thing as in call that person and never say anything,
Or giving present without that person knowing,
Awwh,
Sweet but somehow paining,
Because need to keep silently the feeling,
Or might hurt?
It's depends on how one's story goes,
But mine,
Pretty sure it's sweet,
Pretty sure it's sweet,
It's nice,
And it's hurt too...
Just a memory right now... =)
♥ Fairy Tail ♥
Haha!
I'm also into anime drama recently,
Quite sometimes put a pause on watching anime,
Mainly because many episodes,
Or actually cannot really has a nice one attract me?
But most important I like this anime so much,
After watched the drama about "egg" guardian,
Which also anime,
All those characters are so cute weii,
But same goes in this drama,
Plus it's all about magic,
Friendship,
And also defend the good from hurt by the bad,
Ohh,
I like it so much! =)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Staying in Kampar for few days,
People starts their holiday,
While I started my Final Year Project with my groupmates,
But lucky thing I'm not alone,
And we're not alone,
In this dead city,
Haha!
Still can survive,
But somehow countdown for me to back hometown is getting near,
But hope I could finish my things on time,
And ENJOY my holiday!!!
^^
-Off-


No comments:
Post a Comment