Friday, March 4, 2011

Love and yet, Love.


Love,
Can be very beautiful,
Can be very painful,
Depends on each and everyone's thought.

Today,
I saw that person again,
The person that once make my heart beat faster,
Yet still now the same,
The person that once make me smile and laugh,
Without reason,
But it's different now,
The person that once make my heart break,
And still my heart feeling the pain.

How long has us not contacting each other,
How long has us not talking together,
And how long has us not joking around and laugh?
Three months seem like three years,
We said we're still friends,
But the promise seem deniable,
Because we are the stranger that know each other too well.

Is this our fate?
Perhaps yes,
I don't know,
And never want to determine.

Today,
I heard some issues about love,
Make me think a lot,
And feel heartache about it,
I really wishes and wishes,
Those couple friends of mine will stay happy,
Even sometimes there is argument,
And for those single,
They could find someone better and caring for them.

But,
I figure out few friends of mine,
Actually as same as me,
We fall down,
We heartbreak,
But yet we have different perspective,
I want the one I love stay happy,
Even I'm not the one beside them,
While my friends,
They need to protect their heart,
Thats why they need to be cruel,
And I do understand,
Their pain is never be less than me.

Sighs,
Love,
Such sickening,
Such tiring,
But I can't deny that,
Love bring happiness,
That everyone want for.

You think worth it,
Then go for it,
Never said give up,
When the end you will just regret,
Heart might hurt,
But never forget heart is live before,
Because of love.

-Done-

No comments:

Post a Comment