I been living in a place for almost three years,
It has a nice of natural view,
It has peaceful lake,
Numbers of rare animals,
The growth of trees,
The huge mountains,
And weird weathers,
Either very hot or very cold.
I been living in a place for almost three years,
All along these years,
I had made numbers of friends,
I had many memorable memory in here,
And I had sadness memory too.
I been living in a place for almost three years,
I learn many things,
And I learn about peeps too,
Those can be really trusted,
And those faking around,
Nevertheless those who can be just passerby.
Kampar,
It's completely true,
Place that I feel being happy and crazy,
When I am with my best friends,
When I am with my true friends,
And when I am with my classmates or coursemate,
Yet things never going to be perfect,
Because I am effing sad to realize,
Some people around us just good in faking,
And spreading things that they think they know,
But actually they do not know.
So thats the minor part of reality world that I learning,
Yes I am learning on how I should aware,
How I should be careful with those peeps,
That always make my life seem complicated,
Or making other peeps life complicated,
And stressful like no one business!
I,
Prioritize my own freedom,
For my words and actions,
So those effing peeps,
Please do not twist my words,
Or my actions,
And thought,
Into your stuff,
Like I do not give a damn.
I,
Prioritize my own freedom,
And I am giving warning,
Do not mess up with my life,
Because you are truly dead,
If you did it.
P/s : I am not tools or strategies for peeps to use as weapon.
No comments:
Post a Comment