Monday, March 7, 2011

Immature

I realize that how much immature am I,
I know that you can live better without me,
And I thought somehow you will realize,
That I am important,
But silly of me,
Just lying myself.

I never want to be as your admirer,
Loving you for damn long,
And doing things that you dislike,
But,
I still mind of something,
Which you might never tell me before.

Was that because you never want me to be sad?
Or simply thought on something else,
I meant was that time,
Or actually I am not so special person to you?
Perhaps I am nobody to you.

My heart is trusting you,
But your ways of action,
Makes my trust seem unstable,
How much I want to talk to you,
And how much I want to hear you laughing,
And joke around with me,
But all seem just hoping,
Because you will never be the one anymore.

Afraid to make myself too free,
Because I know I still missing you so much,
Forgive me for making your heart break,
Once before,
And perhaps,
We're better to maintain in this way.

-Done-

No comments:

Post a Comment