Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm so DIFFERENT :D

Last five years,
And after five years,
I am really different a lot!

My skill improve a lot,
Even though I am not great,
Just an average player only.

Last five years,
I show to a person whom look down on me before,
A person that do not how to respect peeps,
The one that just care for ownself,
She was the one humiliate me before,
And I was embarrassed by her words.

The after five years,
I show to her,
The different in me,
The one who playing basketball with all my effort,
Thanks for someone,
Used to train me a lot,
Used to pull me along in the game,
Used to be the one that I admired,
Used to showed me all around the basketball world.
*thanks Jie*

I am not trying to be arrogant,
I just being happy that I could able stand at the court,
Playing along with all of basketball friends,
I enjoyed it so much,
Laughters and sweat accompany me in the game,
Even though I cried before,
Even though I thought to give up before,
But all this moment,
I endure it with courageous,
And I make it.

I hope YOU proud of me too.

=)

-Logging Off-


No comments:

Post a Comment