Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First of March

Wootz!
         First day of March,
       One crazy month to gone through,
       Why?
     There is four assignments,
    There is three exams,
       And there is three presentations,
        All will be done by this month!

            *freaking afraid*

Somehow, it's represent left two months to go and I will graduate soon! It's not easier to walk so far somehow. I took my courageous to walk this far and I'm sure my parents and siblings will proud of me. And you, I do hope I make you feel proud too! *smiley*

There is always a room of me being crazy,
Just like I could laugh non stop when thinking something funny,
But for this month,
My craziness will increase like hell,
Because I got four assignments to edit,
Leading one tough assignments,
Presentation skill to improve,
And interviews to undergo!

*I never want to be JOBLESS*

Peeps told me that I should go for interviews right now. Never await till this final semester over. I need to fight in such competitive world even though I do not wish too. Yes, daddy and mommy! I'm officially contribute to family for after so long studies. Be await for my performance. *thumbs up*


Daddy, 
Happy Birthday!!
And,
Mommy wait me homes luu!
^^

-DONE-

No comments:

Post a Comment