1st day, awake early and receive my very first angpau from my beloved mummy! Then, stayed at home and gambling with family. Then, went out to my uncle's home and gamble again. After that, went to my friends' house and gamble again. Wow, three rounds of gamble makes me "huat" a lot. Stay awake till the next day. Tired but enjoyed!
2nd day, continue from first day. After gamble, we went for early "bak kut teh". It was my treat because I so called won quite a lot. Then, went back home and sleep for two hours or more than that. Then, I awaken around 12pm and be ready myself went to grandma's house. Wow, met with my uncles, aunties and cousins. Then, gamble there and won a little bit too. Back from grandma's house on the evening and took some rest before dinner. After dinner, went to visited my first uncle (dad's bro). Stayed at there for a awhile and then, went to I-Dragon for accompanied my sister for dinner. After dinner, went back to my friends' house and gamble again. This time, won and lose.
(P/s: At grandma's house, something happened make me angry till hard to breath. Mummy asked me take it slow only I managed myself for not ending up in the hospital)
P/s: Tonight will be another sleepless night but BLAST moment! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment