Friday, February 25, 2011

He is the man, my Daddy ♥


My parent's photo,
And for sure the man is my beloved daddy!

Today is his birthday,
And for sad to mentioned,
I'm not there to celebrate his birthday,
Hate myself for that,
Because I never want him to feel that just mummy important to me.

Talked about my daddy,
Since I was small,
He loves and cares me a lots,
Especially when I grew up,
Those loves and cares never decrease,
Perhaps it's why my siblings feel jealous sometimes,
Because they think daddy loves me the most.

My daddy never scold me before,
Unless for those things that a children shouldn't do,
Especially going out till midnight,
Or even overnight at friend's house,
You may think that my daddy quite conservative,
But that's how he protect us,
Since he having six daughters.

Today is his birthday,
Another year older,
Why my heart feel pain?
Because I realized daddy is old,
For real he seem vulnerable a lot,
After the huge sickness,
He seem losing the healthy look in him.

Heartache,
He still work and not for him,
But for us,
Daddy loves me a lot,
He always afraid I doesn't have enough food to eat,
So he will always remind me to eat when I'm hungry,
Especially I'm back to Kampar,
He prefer me spending money on food,
Rather than for things that useless.

Today is his birthday,
So allowed me to said few things here,
To utter my heart out,
To let him know my appreciation towards him.

Daddy,
Thanks for the loves and cares,
Thanks for the guide and support,
Thanks for the protection and concern,
You being a great daddy to me in this life,
It is always,
And I'm hoping you're going to be my dad for "many" next life,
I *heart* you so much!

Thanks being my king and I'm always your little princess :)

-Logging Off-

No comments:

Post a Comment