Guess what? I try something new in this month which was I went for movie alone. The feeling was not bad as I think of. Alone shopping and movie makes life seem free sometimes. I love such feeling because it makes me feel that I could be independent and I do grown up. Weird thing was I went to watched "Mr. & Mrs. Incredible which more suitable to watch with couples. Because this movie was about trust and confidence that built within couples and moreover, husband and wife. Even though it was somehow comedy movie but it contains those scene that touch ones' heart.
CNY ends, Valentine comes. Recently I heard many unhappy news from my friends which makes me feel sad over those news and memory seem retorted back to those past stuff. I know it supposed to be past tense but I couldn't control those memory not to flying around in my mind. But, I will try my best to smile back after tears drop.
My beloved new hand phone need sometimes only I can get it. Sighs. But, I will wait for it. =)
-Logging Off-

No comments:
Post a Comment