Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's 2something in the midnight and I'm still awake. Losing my mood to study and seem emotional. Guess I been influenced by the drama and songs. Who knows? I might gone crazy for another moment. Hearing a song which titled "Lian Ren Wei Man" sang by S.H.E. Suddenly the minds is like thinking of someone. Of how long we do not contact? Almost three month, I assumed. Or perhaps more than that. Wondering how long I do not feel the feeling of "above friendship but below couple" relationship? Memory flash back again. The feeling is sweet but yet hard to defined. Totally gone crazy that time. The mood was swing faster than the weather. Haha! But, thats girls' characteristics. Miss those feeling laying on the bed thought what are you doing and will you missing me too. The now of me not dare to be like exactly I was before this. Because I will definitely either fall asleep or I will being emotional for period of time. At least no harm for missing you when some songs triggering our memory. When song ends, thats the reality I gotta back to. Wondering why typing a post which seem boring and not even me understand what actually I want to talk about. I just feel like hanging in the air now. Sweat! Better stop now before peeps start to thinking I'm drunk. Missing you, thats real :)

No comments:

Post a Comment