Freaking SAD now,
It's my hand phone,
Doesn't know what happened,
Can't on correctly at all,
I feel a sense of pain right inside my heart,
My God,
I'm so DEPRESS now.
I know that this hand phone is "old",
It's had almost 5 years with me,
I love this hand phone so much,
Not that its too high tech,
But this hand phone had been accompanied me all these years,
Throughout all days and nights,
And most important,
It leave my memorable moment to me.
The present gave by my first and most deeply loved ex-couple,
Memory refreshed back to the moment on how I owe this hand phone,
It seem so clearly in my mind now,
SHIT!
Every details I remember damn well,
Tears seem can't hold on,
I want to cry badly now!
Why?
I almost want to changed my hand phone soon,
Why?
I almost to keep this hand phone into the memorable boxes,
Why?
I seem cares so much it,
Why?
Because the truth,
And the reason is you.
I miss you,
This moment feel lonely,
And the fact when hand phone drop dead,
I realized,
So much important memory that I chose to put aside,
The feeling came back again,
I can't deny that you are still that important in my heart.
My hand phone,
I pray that you will be alright soon,
Please,
"You" are what left now to me,
A significant souvenir of all those memory,
I pray.

No comments:
Post a Comment