Sunday, April 24, 2011

Scream and Emotional Imbalance, DARN.


Let me start by giving summary of this movie first. It's about a lady name Sidney whom back to her town after the three previous series of murder history. Scary and horror, enough making you scream non stop. Sidney having a niece named Jill. And here comes the story goes when Jill's friend, Oliver got murdered. Following by few cops, Jill's college mates and even her own mother. After all, you might thought the murderer is Trevor who is Jill's ex but it's turn out that he been killed too. And in the same time, the scene reveal the real murderer is done by Jill and another guy. For what reason? For popularity. For replacing Sidney's popularity, Jill trying to kill her niece too. End up, she is dead. *by the way, you can learn F words clearly in this movie*

Follow my sisters and bro in law along with his friend for movie,
Not in my list actually this movie,
Because I scare watching horror and ghost movie,
But since is an invitation,
So I went along by pulling Jass (my sister) with me,
Gosh, 
I was damn scared like hell,
Putting my jacket closing my face all along the scene,
It was tiring,
Heart beating damn fast,
Wow,
It was a thriller moment.

Next,
Why my post named as "Emotional Imbalance"?
I am now actually because of two things,
First I bumped into that two harsh girl,
OMG!
Totally spoiled my mood,
"Great player smile to enemy and treat them as competitor",
Sorry I can't make it,
Not that I am great player or what-so-ever,
It's the manner matter.

Second thing is tolerance level within family members,
Family is what I treasure a lot in my life,
I try my best to play my part,
Being tolerate most of the time,
But I find out that I am the only one doing this "job" all this while,
Is freaking tired,
My patience gone the limit,
Sorry to said that,
But I really got my patience burst out,
Well I gotta learn how to express whatever I think.
*trying to LOL but can't*

Lastly tonight I gotta spend midnight in my brother's room to study my Entrepreneur's last chapter (which I consider myself slow than a tortoise, gosh) and sleeping at my mum's room later. Sighs. Wish my house can be more bigger and having own room. Because I do really need a space. *mumbling* And thanks to "Scream4" for making me so awake now. *finger cross*

No comments:

Post a Comment