Out of sudden,
I am so sleepy,
But I find out that I could hardly to fall asleep,
My mind making me awake,
With those ignorance question,
Especially question on studies,
But one unique thought came into my mind,
And stay in my subconscious mind recently,
Which is I MISS LONG HAIR of mine...
*sobs*
Saw too many girl with their long hair,
Superbly simple and awesome,
Especially those who are kind of wave type,
It look nice on them,
And especially Miss Catherine Middleton,
Look pretty awesome with her hair style,
I just simply fall in love with it.
*teehee*
But dilemma comes in,
Another part of me freaking frustrated to have long hair,
Mainly because the hot weather,
And hard to be take care of,
As usual sport comes first and it will the main reason,
I find out that I could barely hard to play with my long hair tied up,
And swing all the way whenever I am playing sport,
Previous experience.
*sighs*
How?
DILEMMA
No comments:
Post a Comment