17/04/11
Memorable day to me. Because I turned to be 23rd years old this year. The present I got from my second sister was invitation to Malacca and staying in the one of nice hotel namely Avillion Hotel. More information, please click here. Lets begin my story of "One Day Stop in Malacca". Awake on around 9 o'clock in the morning and followed my brother in law's car to Pudu. End up, realizing to take bus to Malacca need to go Tasek Selatan. Alright, off to there and taken bus. Wow, you gotta believe it. The bus station looks like airport station to me. Have a look if got chance :) Reach Malacca and check in to our room, 1125! Place all our stuff and here, our photo explains everything.
Ready? Go!
The booklets and brochures of places to shop in Malaysia. Contains information about Malacca.
Our first place, Dataran Pahlawan. Had our sushi for brunch and waited for our movie to start :)
Next destination, Jonker Street :)
My dinner, Wan Tan Mee with Rendang :)
My sister's dinner, Nyonya Laksa :)
Of course not to forget, the nice and sweet ABC!! :)
After done with dinner and bought all the souvenir for family, we went back to hotel. Wow, it was damn sticky our body because sweat a lot. We walked a lot, laughed a lot and ate a lot too. Before taken proper dinner as photo shown above, we ate few foods bought along our walk in the Jonker Street. Haha! Next, supper coming!
Supper time in Malacca! Famous Satay Celup!!! :)
OMG! I ate more than 20sticks :D
<Saw the red handmade bracelet, I love it so much>
Alright, those are few pictures I shared out here. Too many uploading of photos will make my post look so "crazy". And I dislike post too many photos between. So, please feel free to view more (if you want to) by clicking this, of course :) Even though it was a short trip but I felt happy because I went to a place with my sister and we never relies on anyone to guide us. Except for sat taxi to Dataran Pahlawan and back to hotel again. Hope for next trip. But this time, perhaps will going Malacca again with my mom and two little sister. Then, I might taking bus alone to Penang finding for my "wife" and perhaps visit other places in Malaysia as much time I have before I get hire. Alright, I stop here. Have to get sleep. Night!
P/s : Somehow, wish all my friends "GOOD LUCK" for our first paper that coming on 29/04/11! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment