< My Most Naughty Lovely Nephew, Anderson >
Yesterday spent my awesome Saturday with them,
We went to Old Town to had our lunch,
Mummy two little sister and little nephew!
What a nice weekends when I was in Klang,
Between I still need to finish up my antibiotics medicine,
That is really not cool at all!
*grumble yet smiling*
< Yeah, my Babe! :) >
I still remembered the moment you bought me this lovely MP4,
You said "heard this MP4 to ignore those annoying peeps",
And yeah,
It's my babe!
Accompanying me all along my days,
English Korean Malay and Chinese songs,
Never leave me so lonely,
Love you so much,
My Babe!
*muaks*
So thats all about it,
Short and simple,
Gotta end now,
Because I want to enjoy my burger!!
Owh,
I am so going to be FAT lady,
But it's alright,
Just being HAPPIE is more than enough!!
-Logging Out-


No comments:
Post a Comment