Thursday, January 20, 2011

Translation Job ♥

Guess what? First time I'm doing translation job for a comic (2episode). The tasks is to translate Mandarin words into Malay words. Is like almost 6000 statements that needed to translate into Malay words. Lucky thing I'm helping my friends to do half of it. So, consider not bad. Had fun in doing this part time job. So, I required my friend to pass translation Mandarin words to Malay words whenever got. Plus, I can earn money too. =)

Today the first attendance for two tutorial class. My SMPC's tutor is really funny and outgoing guy. Meanwhile, my classmates all consider ok as in so far I know a few of them. Next, my EM's tutor is also funny and cute woman. She said she remembered those attended her lecture class which she pointed at me...Guess what? I did not attend. =P My classmates in this class are all consider as hyper active and hyper funny. Thats makes me and my gang laughed non stop in the class. =)

Just now I viewed my friends' blog and few minutes ago she told me that she have a boyfriend. Wow, I'm really happy to heard this news. Because this guy is the one can make heart beat once again. Can feel those "cupid" feeling expressed out from her. Wish they loving each others all the time. 

Recently did not really SS-ing. So, no picture to edit. =( Nevermind, soon will take many photo with my new hp. :) 

Logging off. And continue watch my favorite Taiwan drama. Happy Thaipusam (actually non of my business..) Haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment