Monday, January 17, 2011

Long Long of UPDATE moment~~

Guess what? Yes, I'm back to Kampar! Is been almost 3weeks I seem urged to update my blog but my house' Streamxy line haven't settle yet. Hope it is settle once I back for Chinese New Year' holiday. =)
In within 3weeks of holiday many things happened and my mood was like swing ups and downs but most make me freaking tired is my best friend. Hate to said it but thats the truth. She changed a lot. Thanks to her ex-girlfriend for dumped her because found a new boyfriend. =/
More and more things also couldn't express out so just forget about it then. =) First day back to Kampar and I skipped two classes. Such a bad student but my mum said never mind since I unable to bought yesterday ticket back. Hiak hiak hiak~~~ (mum support me so dad can't said anything). =P

Chinese New Year coming soon. And worst, I haven't really shop for my clothes, shoes, accessories and important.....I'm in middle of making decision to buy a new hp or new camera. Swt-nya!! =.=lll
My sister, Jass support me to buy new hp because can use hp's camera to take picture. So, she asked me to get better hp. Her advice is exactly what I think in my mind. End up, I'm still stuck in making decision. Ermm, what hp to buy? Flip or slide? Or just simple? Headache once I need to search for hp information. =X

I just view a website which written down those hp's prices in Malaysia and view some of hp's picture. So, I'm interested in few of selected picture as showed below :

Sony Ericsson J20 Hazel


Sony Ericsson Natie J105


Sony Ericsson C903

(only available for AP)

So, which I should choose? =(

Perhaps I should go to Uncle's hp shop to see and check those information of prices and function more accurately. =) But, I started to fall in love with SE J20 Hazel. =P

Will done more checking soon. Anyway, gotta off now. Hope I have a nice day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment