She is a very special friend to me. We're so close till we're comfortable with the calling of "Lao Po' to each others. When I was alone, she would offered me to sleep at her house. Or when I was stuck in problem, she would gave me warm hands of her to helped me. When I was happy or sad, she always be the one to share my everything. Till now, she is still doing those "character" in my life. I love her so much. :)
Perhaps sometimes she very blur or think too much, but she is a very cute person. When I laughed, she follow along and when I cried, her tears drop more than I do. When she always lazy to study or last minute doing assignments, I feel disappointed but I will still will help her. Because her face and emotion makes me hard to leave her alone enduring all such tough things. That moment of her is like my sister. :)
She is the one that make me continuing believe that friendship can be forever whenever I'm been upset by many issues relate to friends. She is The One. GOH SHU LING. Thanks for everything. :)
♥ Us ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment