Few thing shared here. First of all, today's weather really cool enough. Raining for the whole day and I'm in cold and feeling sleepy. But one thing shocking me a lot is I'm hungry for every seconds. I ate non stop today. End up, my tummy also grow bigger too. Guess I will fat enough soon. Should happy about it or sad about it.
Second thing was dinner dilemma. I was actually damn happy to had my dinner with my family. But guess what? Someone totally spoiled my mood. I hate that someone approached me or others as "noisy" person. Hello? We're family and we're supposed to talk and share things around. It's fine if you hate it but please don't intruded. It's getting me out of nerves when I appreciated my life with family but end up being approached as "noisy" person. Do not change others to follow exactly what you want. Learn to respect. Anyway, my anger had subside fast enough. :)
Third things was my junior praised me. Something to happy about actually because people can see my effort in cheering up my life. It's true that I might still under the process of recovering but some good comment made up my day! I will try my best to color my life because I want to [SET MYSELF FREE]!
P/s : I have made up my mind. I will buy SE ELM J10i...... =)
Lil stars, you're always my guardian angel :)

No comments:
Post a Comment