
"The happy moment.......just like laying on the grass full with flowers and looking at the blueish sky"
My way of expressing happy and joyful moment,
5May2011,
Another memorable day for me and my friends,
We finished our third paper,
Which means we have another one more paper to go,
And that moment will reaching the end of our university life,
Hate to utter most vulnerable feelings,
Yes I am sad,
Because I am leaving them soon,
The memories they built in my life superbly beautiful,
Although it might crooked in some situation,
Gotta know that everyone has the ugly part in them,
And so do I,
But it is on us to accepting our friends as who they are to us,
Isn't it?
There goes my story of "Joyful Moment",
Yesterday we went to Ipoh,
Mainly to celebrate one of friend's belated birthday,
We went to ate sushi in a Japanese Restaurant,
It was nice because the first time,
I was in somehow Japanese' traditional way of meals,
The room the atmosphere the sitting place,
Awesome and I took a lot of picture in it.
*because i am too bored*
After waited them finish dinner,
We went to loitering at De Garden,
Because waited the time for our movie to start,
Chit chatting for almost one hour and more,
We walked back to Jusco and....this was the movie.
*be ready*

The Lost Bladesman,
If you do not learn the Chinese's history,
Especially about Three Kingdom,
Please do not watch it,
Because you will same as me,
Blurred in the cinema for almost two hours,
Just lucky thing I had my friends explained to them,
Yet I do not understand,
The only thing I understand was the main actor,
Or the historical person (Guan Yu),
Is very sympathetic person and I salute his courageous and loyalty.
*some how Donnie Yen is so awesome*
Alright the end of movie session,
Back to Kampar and taken two hours to yamcha with some of them,
Thats the end of my story.
*sobs*
Feeling so relieve right now,
I do await to go Sunway Lagoon with them,
Honestly speaking,
I do want to spend time with them before we walk on own path,
And might losing the chance to meet again.
*even though Malaysia is not big*
P/s: Share a song in this post. It's nice :')
Quote by myself : Either a nice or bad memory, please always remember. Because it contains our grown up history :)
No comments:
Post a Comment